The club currently operates 6 teams with more planned for the future.
Avonvale Utd FC First XI
Currently playing in Division 2, Stroud & District , our mens team is a friendly group and are always looking for fresh talent to bolster their ranks. With the current team growing at a steady pace we hope to add a second team in the not too distant future.
The men’s team has a weekly training session on Wednesday evening 7-8pm at the Inside Football centre in Brimbscombe.
We have four youth teams, all of which will take part in competitive football in the Cotswold Youth league or Severn Valley Youth League in the 2020-2021 season. We have regular training sessions and regular friendlies too to keep them match fit until another game comes along.
- Under 14 – Severn Valley Youth League
- Under 11s – Severn Valley Youth League
- Under 10s – Cotswold Youth League
- Under 9s – Cotswold Youth League
- Under 8s – Cotswold Youth League
- We also have U7s and a Cougars training session
All youth training is on a Saturday morning at the club’s home ground: The Recreation Ground, Shipton Moyne.